StackAnywhere is an Android client for the Stack Exchange network of Q&A sites (Stack Overflow,
Server Fault, Super User etc.)
- Browse questions and answers by site, tag, or user.
Home screen widget showing avatar, site reputation, badges, and daily reputation change.
- Add one widget for each of your accounts or even add widgets to follow other users.
- Tap the widget to launch the user profile view.
- New answer notifications.
- User profile view including favourite questions, badges and linked accounts.
- Tag view with top users lists and tag wikis.
- Question view showing answers, comments, and linked and related questions.
- Swipe left and right on the answers tab to step through answers.
- Site search (including voice search on supported devices)
- Free to download and use (ad-supported)
- Supported platforms: Android 2.2+
There are two editions of StackAnywhere. The Silver Edition is supported by in-app advertising and can be
for free from Google Play. The screenshots to the right and the prices below are for the ad-free Gold Edition.
Please note: StackAnywhere is built on top of the read-only Stack Exchange API. For this reason StackAnywhere, like other Stack Exchange apps, is unable to post new
questions or answers. We intend to support this functionality if and when it becomes available via the API.
StackAnywhere is developed by Rectangular Software Ltd and is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Stack Exchange Inc.